To ensure your work is accepted and is presented in a professional manner ready for hanging, please note the conditions and criteria below:
- Entries are limited to one work per member and must be on a 45x45cm canvas purchased from TAS.
- Works must be unframed and clean on the edges if left unpainted.
- Cord or wire must be attached at exactly 10cm below the top of the frame and stretched tautly to ensure all works hang uniformly.
- Email entry details (artist name, title of work, medium and price) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 15 March.
- Deliver entries to TAS between 2pm and 4pm, Sunday 24 March. On delivery, artists must have their works signed in. Should you be unable to deliver your work in person on that Sunday, please arrange to have it delivered, or leave it beforehand in the library with all details attached to the back of the work.
Late entries will not be accepted.