Toowoomba Art Society firmly believes in protecting your privacy and the security of your personal information. We are committed to complying with applicable laws and regulations to ensure that any information you share with us is kept securely. We do not rent, sell or distribute our customer base or newsletter subscribers to anyone. We never collect credit/debit card information as we use a third-party payment processor to handle this information securely. None of your credit/debit card information is stored anywhere on our website.
What data do we collect?
On our website Toowoomba Art Society we collect the following information.
- Email address
- Phone number
If you choose to opt into emails from Toowoomba Art Society, the below information is held by MailChimp:
- Email address
This information is used to send occasional newsletters, exhibition information, discount codes or updates to the website.
3rd Parties and their Privacy Policies.
In order to run the https://toowoombaartsociety.com.auwebsite efficiently, we use the following third party websites/programs, which also comply with the applicable data protection laws:
- Website functionality cookies which allow you to navigate the website.
- Website analytics cookies which allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the website, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies which will remember your preferences when browsing our website, so we can make your experience as seamless as possible and more personal to you.
What are your rights?
Right to access:You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact https://www.toowoombaartsociety.com and we will be able to provide you with your personal data via e-mail. Right to portability: Whenever Toowoomba Art Society processes your personal data, based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us. Right to rectification: You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if it is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed. Right to erasure: You have the right to erase any personal data processed by Toowoomba Art Society at any time except for the following situations:
- You have an ongoing matter with Customer Service.
- You are suspected to or have misused our services within the last four years.